Video Transcript :
Knowledge is the biggest weapon against any threat.
Let us keep us rightly informed and keep everyone around you safe too!
WHO calls Coronavirus an Infodemic
According to Wiktionary: An excessive amount of information concerning a problem such that the solution is made more difficult.
- In this Era of Digital Information, we are exposed to tons of information from verified and unverified sources.
- Useless and Useful information comes wrapped in beautiful videos and posters, it’s almost impossible to know what to believe and what to ignore.
- We need to refer to Authentic Sources and Advocate and Educate the Society out of this Pandemic and Infodemic.
Be a Health Hero
Being Informed and Updated on this Crisis is the SUPERPOWER we all need right now
Know the Right Info
We already know a great deal about COVID 19 or Corona Virus. Let’s make sure what we know is truly what COVID 19 is.
Let’s start with some basics:
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus is a contagious viral strain that
can be passed from one person to another, via:
- Direct contact (within 2m/6ft)
- Respiratory droplets – sneezing, coughing, talking
- Touching a surface infected with the virus